YES, YOU HAVE CHOICES!
There are two options in front of you when you have a sewer line problem: repair or replacement. When Action Plumbing, Inc comes out to diagnose the problem, the option we choose depends on how severe the condition of the line is. In cases where it’s possible, Action Plumbing Inc. will choose the repair route, because it requires little to no excavation.
However, not all situations can be that simple and there will be times when the only option we have is to replace the line. With replacement, does come to some excavation, but know this: We won’t perform a replacement/excavation unless we are absolutely positive that’s the only method that will efficiently fix your sewer problems.
Action Plumbing, Inc specializes in providing various types of excavation methods, there’s more than one way to repair a broken sewer or drain pipe. We provide various options and then help you select the one that best fits your needs and budget.
We have an experienced team of service managers and operators who makes sure that the specifications and goals of your excavation project are met within the allotted time frame while keeping in mind your objectives.
Action Plumbing, Inc. is committed to our clients and have been working diligently for over five decades to provide you with the latest in Excavation Technology.
The Latest Technologies:
- Traditional excavation
- Trenchless excavation
- Pipe bursting
Our Excavation Services:
- Commercial, Residential, Industrial
- Experienced excavation staff, committed to customer satisfaction
- Our professionals are hard-working and dedicated; providing you with excellent service with minimal downtime
- We own all of our excavation equipment and do not subcontract any part of our excavations or equipment.
- No job is too small or too large
- 24/7/365 emergency or scheduled service
Tri-State Area’s #1 Resource for Plumbing Excavation Services – Licensed in NJ, PA, & DE
We provide our residential, commercial, and industrial customers the highest standards during their project from start to finish. We are a locally owned and operated company. We are licensed, bonded, and insured in NJ, PA, and DE. We have built a reputation with our plumbing services and performance qualities, as well as, an outstanding safety record. References provided upon request.
A list of some of the facilities we have excavated includes, but is not limited to:
- Apartments / Condos
- Industrial / Factories / Manufacturing
- Maintenance Providers
- Medical: Hospitals / Assisted Living
- Office Buildings
- Realty Management
- Religious Organizations
- Residential Homes
- Retails Stores and Chains
- Schools / Colleges – Public Works Cert
- Shopping Centers / Malls
- Commercial Certificates:
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Public Works Certified
- EOE Certificate